The Nazarat Branch is a branch whose primary function is to look after the material possessions of the Office of The Deputy Commissioner. It is solely responsible for the maintenance, upkeep and allocation of properties and material possessions belonging to the DC's establishment. An Addl looks after it. Deputy Commissioner/Assistant Commissioner as per orders issued by the Deputy Commissioner and is assisted by the Nazarat Officer and a plethora of dealing assistants and Gr-IV staff.
- Maintenance of government living quarters
- Maintenance of Circuit House and Dak Bungalow and regulation of guests soliciting accommodation within the same
- Allocation of government living quarters to eligible staff
- Maintenance of records of material possessions of the DC's establishment
- Repairs & Maintenance of vehicles belonging to the DC's establishment
- Requisitioning of vehicles, additional staff for upkeep
- Carrying out protocol duties during ceremonies and visits by dignitaries