Apply for non creamy layer
Apply for Non-Creamy Layer
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must belong to OBC category
If a total family income is less than 8 lakh per annum limit, the family is considered to be in non-creamy OBC category. That very family will be getting a certificate of OBC non-creamy layer. The person belonging to the non-creamy OBC category will be enjoying all the benefits and will be getting the relaxation of age in competitive exams as well. If anyone falls under the category of non-creamy OBC category, they will be getting reservations while applying for government jobs or government posts. However, to avail all these benefits, they will have to obtain a certificate that is called an OBC certificate. The certificate is valid in every state of India except for Tamil Nadu. The validity of the certificate is for one year, and it starts from the very day of receiving it.
- The total family income of the applicant has to be less than 8 lakh per annum.
- The applicant has to be from OBC category.
- Permanent resident certificate or any other proof of residency
- OBC/MOBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Income certificate of parents from the Circle Officer if they are agriculturists/ Income certificate from controlling authority/Treasury Officer if retired salaried persons
All application forms shall be received in the Public Facilitation Centre (PFC) in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner. The application form and documents enclosed shall be scrutinized in detail at the time of receipt. Every application form shall be issued an acknowledgement receipt wherein the applicant shall have to be informed of the date of collecting the certificate. All applicants shall be issued their ST certificates within fifteen (15) days from the date of receipt of their respective applications. Any objections/reasons for rejection of an application shall be communicated in writing to the concerned applicant within fifteen (15) days from the date of receipt of the application.