Permanent Residence Certificate is a legal document that serves as an evidence of residence and thus must be submitted wherever aresidence proof is required.
1. Must be an Indian Citizen
2. Must have proof of permanent residency
3. Must belong to a tribe recognized as a Scheduled Tribe in Assam
1. One passport size photograph
2. Records of Immovable property if any, with up¬to¬date Land Revenue Paid Slip
3. Copy of Indian Passport or Certified copy of NRC 1951
4. Certified copy of the voters list to check the linkage
5. Copy of the PRC of any member of the family of the applicant stating relationship, if any
6. Copy of the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority
7. Copy of HSLC Certificate/Admit Card
8. Documents related to parents and forefathers having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years or documents related to guardian having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 20 years
9. Employment Certificate issued by the employer showing joining in present place of posting, if any
All application forms shall be received in Public Facilitation Centre (PFC) in Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Haflong and in Office of the Sub-Division Officer (C), Maibang. The application form and documents enclosed shall be scrutinized in detail at the time of receipt. The designated officer forwards the application to the concerned Circle Officer/ARO or Autonomous Council authorities for enquiry and report. After the report of the concerned Circle Officer/ARO or Autonomous Council authorities is received, the application is then forwarded for Police Verification. Every application form shall be issued an acknowledgement receipt wherein the applicant shall have to be informed of the date of collecting the certificate.
|Application form for Permanent Residence Certificate for Higher Educational purpose||106.38 KB|